• Pleasing personality and attitude
• Good Communication and listening Skills
• Proficient in English Language
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
• Two wheeler with valid driving Licence is must and should know four wheeler driving in city
Age: Must be below 40 years
• Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Directors to ensure the smooth management of their day to day affairs, and most effective use of their time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate, especially in the Director absence.
• Manage Directors electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Manage Directors travel arrangements (including air travel/visas/accommodation).
• Process Directors correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain Directors office systems, including data management and filing
• Maintain records of Directors contacts – Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Directors responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
• Organise meetings and ensure that the Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and post minutes of meetings.
• Manage arrangements for Directors and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/sales/other related departments ‘agenda and papers.
• Assist/support Director, Development Manager & Communications Manager in arranging funding partners and other events.
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Supervise all official incoming/outgoing mail. Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.