We respect the privacy of individual/visitor information and are committed to taking appropriate steps to protect personal information and sensitive personal data or information (SPDI) (“Information”) of visitors to this website, as well as to comply with all legal, regulatory, and/or contractual obligations related to privacy. In its approach to data privacy, Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd has followed the “Privacy by Default” principles, which means that data and information privacy is protected first and foremost by default.
This policy governs the collection, storage, and disclosure of information as required by Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd lawful and/or contractual operations, or as otherwise required in the ordinary course of business. It outlines Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd policies and procedures for gathering, using, and disclosing information provided/received by natural persons and it complies with the criteria outlined in:
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A;
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
This policy applies to all visitors of this Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd website.
Information covered by this Policy
This policy applies to information collected and processed by Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd consisting of the following:
- Personal information refers to information about a visitor or a combination of pieces of information that could be used to identify him. Full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender, and date of birth are all examples of personal information. While a single piece of information like a visitor's date of birth may not be enough to recognize them, a combination of their full name and date of birth maybe.
- Sensitive personal data or knowledge (“SPDI”) is personal information that Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd collect, receives, stores, transmits, or processes, and includes:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under the above personal information categories by Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please keep in mind that any information that is publicly available or accessible in the public domain, or that is provided under the Right to Information Act of 2005 or any other legislation in effect at the time, is not considered confidential personal information.
Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd shall collect and use Information for legitimate business purposes in order:
- that a visitor to Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd website can download product details, order items, and use some other features
- to send information or interactive services to the visitor's e-mail address or, if the visitor prefers, to the visitor's postal address, via this website;
- to solicit user reviews or to contact the visitor in connection with our website services;
- to take care of the visitor's orders or applications;
- to administer or otherwise carry out Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd obligations about any agreement that the visitor may have with Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd;
- to anticipate and address any issues with the visitor's goods or services;
- to develop goods or services that will meet the needs of visitors;
- to process and respond to requests, enhance Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd operations, and communicate with visitors about Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd goods, services, and businesses;
- to allow visitors to sign up for Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd news alerts.
Collection of Information
The visitor/s will be asked for only the information necessary to fulfil the objectives outlined in this policy. Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd and its affiliates will not be held liable for the accuracy of any information given by visitors. Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd can collect information as part of its usual business practices of online authentication, interaction, and transaction with natural persons. This may include the placement of cookies and the gathering of other session data.
Access, Correction of Information and withdrawal of consent
Any modifications/corrections required to the Information can be carried out on the website. If a visitor is unable to do so due to a lack of functionality on the Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd website and/or wishes to revoke his or her permission to provide SPDI, he or she should contact the Grievance Officer, whose contact information is given in clause 9 of this policy.
Retention, Processing and storage of Information:
- Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd shall only keep information for as long as it is required by law or regulation, or for legitimate business purposes as described in this policy.
- Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd has adopted required security practices and standards by global standards and has a robust recorded information security program and policy in place, which includes administrative, technological, organizational, and physical security control measures appropriate to the information assets being secured and Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd business model. It is checked regularly to ensure that it is up to date.
Disclosure of Information
Except with the permission of the visitor providing the Information or as allowed by law, Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd will not use or reveal Information for purposes other than those stated in this policy. However, Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd may be legally required to disclose the Information in the following cases:
- If the disclosure is required to comply with a legal obligation;
- Where mandated under the law by government agencies to disclose such information.
During the normal course of business, Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd can reveal Information to business partners or third parties for the purposes outlined in this policy. Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd can only share information-related data in such situations if it is certain that:
- The business partner or third party processes the information lawfully and reasonably by the established consent or legal requirements.
- To ensure the protection of the shared information, the business partner or third party has followed a fair and comparable standard of security policies and procedures.
Feedback or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, feel free to contact :